How Does Microsoft Customer Service Help In Upgrading From MS Office 2013 To MS Office 2016?
Are you looking to know the process to upgrade Microsoft Office to the next version available out there? If you currently are making use of Office 2013 prior to Microsoft office 2016’s release, you are now allowed to update to Office 2016 for absolutely free. Below is the process of upgrading MS office that you need to do follow. Besides, if you face any kind of technical inconvenience regarding the procedure, it would be wise to get Microsoft Customer Service directly from the professionals who will direct you the entire procedure:
Process of Upgrading MS Office
- At first open Microsoft Account page.
- Then from Microsoft Sign in page log into your account.
- In the ;login page enter your email address.
- Then after that click on the Next’ option.
- On clicking the next option another page will open there mention your password.
- After that tap on the Next button.
- Once you reach out to your Microsoft account page, you need to click on Services & subscriptions which would be available near the top of the page.
- Click Install Office which is available on the left side of the page in order to download the application to your computer system.
- Afterwards, you need to double-click set file and wait till the installation process is done in a completely manner.
Although the procedure is too easy to execute, anyone at anytime can upgrade MS office 2013 to MS office 2016 in a trouble free manner. In addition to this, if you are one of those who are facing any kind of trouble regarding the same, it would be wise to take necessary help from our engineers who are ace at fixing all sorts of problems within a least possible time frame.
How Can One Take Microsoft Customer Service To Activate Microsoft Office 2010?
Before you start making use of Microsoft Office 2010 read about its features. However, you might face some inconvenience or you may have limited access to all the associated features and functions during the course the course of using the product, if you do not activate MS Office 2010. In addition to this, if you face any issues regarding the activation of MS office 2010, it would be wise to take help directly by making use of Microsoft Customer Service number which is a toll free helpline number.
Steps For Taking Microsoft Customer Service Help
- First of all, you need to launch the Microsoft Office 2010 application directly on your personal computer system. Now, you will be asked to click on Click on ‘File’ option and the go to ‘Help’ section.
- Once you are in a complete manner, you will have to click on ‘Activate Product Key’. In addition to this, if ‘Activate Product Key’ is not appearing under the ‘Help’ section, keep in mind that your office suite has been activated properly.
- Afterwards, you need to opt for the option in order to activate Microsoft Office 2010. Now, you will have to follow the steps in a proper and correct manner in order to activate your product. Here, you will be asked to enter the product key you have, along with your name as well as contact information.
Besides, if you face any kind of hassle or inconvenience regarding the same, it would be wise to take help by making a call at toll free Microsoft Support Phone Number which remains active round the clock at your service in order to help you by connecting you with the professionals who are ace at providing you with the right guidance, right from the comfort of your home.