With more than 7 million users, the cash app has become one of the most trusted and secure money transfer applications. Technological advancement has aided humans in many ways one such is a mobile-based cash app. Just a few clicks and you’ll be able to send and receive money online through your phone. Though the cash app has just made your transactions related works easier, there are times when you can encounter technical glitches. Many users have reported a most common query that is how to delete cash app account? It’s a simple process that you can do in a few minutes.
If you’re getting woes or obstacles in doing this then you need to get immediate technical assistance from the professionals. With the help of support service, you’ll be able to get the troubleshooting steps in no time.
Things to consider before account deletion
Before deactivating the account, make sure you’re following these below-mentioned points.
- You’ll have to cancel the Cash App subscription.
- You’ll have to download payment history from your Cash app account. This is to ensure that there is no pending payment in your Cash App account.
Deletion of Cash App Account from the Cash App Website
The deactivation process of cash is as simple as on the mobile device. Your cash app account can only be deleted if you don’t have any pending transactions. So, you must download your transaction history before this.
- At first, go to the official website of the cash App and then log in to your Cash App.
- You will now see your account dashboard. Click on the “Request sign-in code” button.
- Now, mention your verification code and then tap on “sign in to confirm your identity”.
- After entering your account, go to settings and then personal information tab. Find the “deactivate account” option.
- On clicking it, you will be redirected to a new page where you have to mention the reason for the cash app close account.
After performing these steps, the Cash App support team will verify and then confirm the deletion. In case of any trouble, you can contact the technical team and request additional important information on the deactivation of the account.
Deletion of cash app account on iPhone
If you’re using an iPhone and want to cash app delete account then you need to perform these instructions:
- Open the cash App on your phone. Then, just click on the topmost icon of the cash app.
- You’ll now get an account menu. After this, just scroll down and the look for the option of “cash support”. Now, tap on it.
- Here, the user needs to again scroll down and then look for account setting
- After this, you’re needed to tap on the “close my cash App account”.
These instructions will help you to deactivate cash app. After this, you will be signed out from and a confirmation will be sent through email and SMS about the closure. After this, delete your cash app account. For any kind of technical help, you can rely on our customer support team that consists of certified techies.